GLA Ultimate Co2 system

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Huro

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey guys I just got my order today and thought I would post some pictures in case anyone has thought about purchasing these items and wondered about size and quantity the order included Cal Labs Pearl drop checker, GLA's Ultimate Co2 system with Milwaukee MC122 ph controller with 5lb cylinder ,and PPS-Pro fert system . The smith regulator is very solid and heavy, the last photo shows everything you get with the PPS-Pro system.

Attachments

• NCM_0044.jpg
    NCM_0044.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 86
  • NCM_0041.jpg
    NCM_0041.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 77
  • NCM_0042.jpg
    NCM_0042.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 76
  • NCM_0038.jpg
    NCM_0038.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 84
Nice setup! Post pics after you have things setup.
Regarding the PPS-Pro, a third bottle might be advisable. You would put the nitrates in there. Reason being, in an established tank you might already have a decent amount of nitrate from the fish. By mixing and dosing it separately, you can reduce the amount of nitrates as needed with affecting the amount of the other macros.

Nice setup! Post pics after you have things setup.
Regarding the PPS-Pro, a third bottle might be advisable. You would put the nitrates in there. Reason being, in an established tank you might already have a decent amount of nitrate from the fish. By mixing and dosing it separately, you can reduce the amount of nitrates as needed with affecting the amount of the other macros.

Thanks, I will definitely pick up another bottle then.

Sent from my C811 4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom