Go big or go home...right?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonedog

Aquarium Advice Regular
Im a noob to the hobby. Got a 55g tank 2 weeks ago and want bigger. Im picking up a 210g tomorrow. I have a feeling its going to look bigger at home than it does at the store. Im so excited.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Here it is. I put a cat in for perspective. Makes my 55g look tiny.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1395985283457.jpg
    1395985283457.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 190
It will feel even bigger when you going to start filling it up :) . Spent lovely time last night hauling buckets filling my 125

Congrads , I guess I'm a tiny bit jealous .

Righteous. I def wouldn't be able to complain about that tank, as long as I stopped using 1) 5 gallon bucket for water changes.

The best purchase I've ever made in my humble year of fish keeping was a python hose that attaches to the sink. You open a valve for siphoning water out and straight into the sink, and close it to reverse the flow to put fresh water into the tank. It's hard to temp match, so I use a thermometer to measure the temp of the water coming from the sink, but it does aerate the water coming out so chlorine isn't a big problem because it evaporates (I use water conditioner too, just in case). For big tanks like my 55 gal, I can't imagine hauling buckets!

Back
Top Bottom