Got a few new frags

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was at the LFS sunday and saw some stuff I really liked, when they told me the price, I was sure they were crackheads 8) As will happen in this hobby, these were things I just had to have, so Mon am, I got to looking at my tank and found several items I could do without. I ended up trading the LFS even for some frags for these three, I wasn't out of pocket any money, but they were very proud of these frags, I guess if you want it bad enough they can charge what they want. Hopefully these will grow well, and I can make sme money back on selling frags of my frags.

These are some ultra cool zos, they were definitely proud of these, but I have this frag surrounded by rubble and hopefully I'll have some christmas frags available for the southern reefers ;) These are green, with a washed out lavendar/light blue center and orange mouths.
DSCN5160.jpg

This a green Montipora digitata, it is a good size for the price and was probably the best deal of the lot. I, however, am a clutz and broke two branches off trying to place it in the aquarium, fragging through misadventure. The one branch that isn't in open in the pic, I actually glued back on the coral, the other broken branch was placed out front where it could be seen, hopefully in a month you won't even be able to see the glue ;)
DSCN5167.jpg

Here is the one that got me salivating, Green Montipora capricornis with a purple rim. If I hadn't seen this one, I wouldn't have gone back on Mon and wouldn't have gotten the other two ;) I really hope this does well and I can get some frags by spring.
DSCN5157.jpg

Nice Kevin!

Are you going to have room for the 2 items I want to give you? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom