Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > New Acquisitions
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-23-2003, 04:02 PM   #1
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Got Fish? - I do! Yippie my Aquarium Advice stuff came

I finally got my Aquarium Advice products in the mail today. I cant blame cafeshops as they shipped my order within 3 days of me placing it. I requested the 'super saver' shipping so that ment it would take 'super long' to come from CA to VA.

Ill post photos tonight when I get home.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 08:19 PM   #2
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Ok here are the items I purchased. I decided to take photos of the acutal product to give everyone an idea as to what these shirts and other items acutally look like. I tried my best to reproduce how each of these products acutally looks.

Here is the current Got Fish mousepad. Overall I would say its yoru standard mousepad with the spongy rubber underside and a fabric type top surface. Got Fish? and the web address use a font that goes changes color and has a shadow effect.

I ordered their Golf shirt aswell. I have to wear polo style shirts at work so I figured I can support the site at work by wearing my cool Alumni shirt. The shirt is white in color (not my favorate color given I tend to drop food on white shirts more than any other color). The shirt is a very light fabric so it will be cool in the summer.

Here is a closeup of the acutal logo. This photo does not do the colors justice.

I also ordered a grey t-shirt for casual wear. It has a logo on the front and back. Here are three shots. The first is the front. The second is a closeup of the logo on the front chest and the last is of the back.

Once again the above images are touched up as little as possible so as to give the real look of the product. That is why some are a little bit darker. I found if I adjusted the brightness certin items changed to much away from how it looked.

The final item I ordred was a side close soft brefcase. The logo did not turn out very well in the photo because the logo itself has a slight glossy look to it. Thats why it looks kind of shiney.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 08:49 PM   #3
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via Yahoo to michealprater
Cool beans, I gotta order sometime.
Old 04-23-2003, 09:32 PM   #4
AA Team Emeritus

Looks great!!, can't wait till I got all the kids birthdays out of the way....I'm gonna get me some cool stuff too, I'm gonna have to make sure I get something with the new meber chosen slogan on it!!

Visit Nature Coast Photography
reefrunner69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 03:51 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefrunner69
Looks great!!, can't wait till I got all the kids birthdays out of the way....I'm gonna get me some cool stuff too, I'm gonna have to make sure I get something with the new meber chosen slogan on it!!
Yeah! Did ya get my PM today Reefrunner69
Old 05-13-2003, 04:04 PM   #6
AA Team Emeritus

Quote:
Yeah! Did ya get my PM today Reefrunner69
Sure did.

Visit Nature Coast Photography
reefrunner69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2003, 02:30 PM   #7
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Good. Hows everyone diddling?

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com