Got my Convicts!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't wait either. Im going to update pic's of my fry today. I need to do a w/c first.

Will do. Dont know when i will get it done. It is 1:20 PM here, and it appears my stupid little borther took my fish syphon and bucket and i called him and he says " I dont know where it is, look in the basement, mom must have put it away". I look in the basement, and its not there. I call my mom, and she dosent pick up. The plumber is on his way, and they are turning off the water, and im PISSED off.

Will do. Dont know when i will get it done. It is 1:20 PM here, and it appears my stupid little borther took my fish syphon and bucket and i called him and he says " I dont know where it is, look in the basement, mom must have put it away". I look in the basement, and its not there. I call my mom, and she dosent pick up. The plumber is on his way, and they are turning off the water, and im PISSED off.

Wow, that does suck. I don't really have to worry about that since i'm the only person in the house with aquariums. Sounds like you have a problem :p

The thing is, he dosent HAVE a tank. He dosent even like fish! I got some pic's. Im trying to get my comp to register the memory card from my Camera!

Well, the stupid computer wont read my memory card, so idk when they will go up. But i will let you know.

Back
Top Bottom