Got the coolest new Molly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

saa5886

Aquarium Advice Freak
I went to walmart last night and couldn't help looking in the fishy section. When I did, I came across probably the coolest looking Molly I've ever seen. Shes solid white on the bottom, and brown, yes brown, on the top (it's actually a mixture of black and orange but its so close together it looks brown). The coloring even goes over the top half of her eyes, so it looks like she has eyelids! lol she's so adorable.
Yes, I brought her home since my water parameters have been good for a week now. I know its not long, but I'm willing to do water changes to keep her! :D

i keep trying to take pictures but its not easy haha... ill post up what i can...

nice fish... hope she doesn't have ich like the others from wal mart did! good luck! :D

its ok... im treating her right now for it... ive decided to do that with every new fish just in case...that and i noticed my silver molly fry has ich :(

Sweet babies!

hello sarah! I love mollys... <3 I just was wondering if you can put mollies and angelfish together? thnx!

Back
Top Bottom