Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > New Acquisitions
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-09-2004, 05:08 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

Send a message via AIM to ADCISCO Send a message via Yahoo to ADCISCO
Got the coolest thing!

My husband got me a crystal for Christmas for my tank. It changes colors and at night it is gorgeous! Thank god he didnt pay full price for it or I would have killed him. The thing was 30 bucks and he got it half price with a coupon. But even at 30 bucks I would have been thrilled. I'll have to take some pictures and post them. It is awsome!

Old 01-09-2004, 09:11 PM   #2
AA Team Emeritus

Visit Nature Coast Photography
reefrunner69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 10:55 AM   #3
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
Neat. Does the crystal change colors from the water rippling and thus changing the angle of the light hitting it? I hope your camera can capture the beauty you describe.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 12:21 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Freak

I didnt get to take a pic last night....went and bought oneof those delux heat and massage chairs.....what better to watch my fish in I hope that I can get a good picture of it. It hard to explainbut it relex off of everything. You know how they have the lights now for the twin towers? Well that is what it reminds me of when it shines up threw the water. Its awsome!
Old 01-10-2004, 08:55 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Freak

Okay guys. I just took some pictures of the tank well actually the crystal. Think it looks pretty good! I think that you will like them when they get approval! Cant wait to hear your feedback about it! :P
Old 01-10-2004, 09:25 PM   #6
AA Team Emeritus

Quote:
when they get approval
They have been approved.

Visit Nature Coast Photography
reefrunner69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 12:33 AM   #7
Aquarium Advice Freak

Cool! It looks like a little fishy disco!
Old 01-13-2004, 04:38 PM   #8
Aquarium Advice Freak

http://www.petmeister.com/cat141_1.htm This is the only place that I could find them online period! Not really clear pictures of them but that was the only place I could find them online!
Old 01-14-2004, 10:01 PM   #9
Aquarium Advice Addict

That makes a pretty cool little nightlight for the fish!

I love the fishes cause they're so delicious.
Sati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 01:49 PM   #10
Aquarium Advice Freak

It doesnt have a switch that you can turn it off and on with so its plugged in 24/7. I turn on my lights on my tank as soon as I get up in the morning and and when it gets dark I turn them off and when they are off and all the lights in the room are off....what a site! It actually makes a pretty good nightlight for my daughter in the morning making her way to the lamp! So its turned out to be pretty handy!

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com