grab bag of free stuff :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MMantelli

Aquarium Advice Addict
Gotta love getting free stuff! My brother came over last night and handed me a garbage bag of stuff ans told me his friend is making the switch to salt and gave him a bag full of "junk". I don't know his definition of junk is but I literally needed all but 2 of the things in it.

ForumRunner_20130428_162204.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130428_162204.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130428_162204.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 122
Freebies are always nice, even when you don't need them, even better when you do!!!

Right I'm even gonna use the dozen bioballs to make an inline co2 diffuser I think its called a rex grigg reactor mabey I already hooked the maxi-jet 400 up to the sponge filter I'm cycling in my 10g, that water changer that was in there works awesome compared to my homemade one. Not a big fan of the algae scrubber though. That little air pump works great and is super quiet. Also I put the rock structure in my tank that's cycling I might cover it in moss. But ya free stuffs awesome. The Quickstart and algaefix I threw out it looked old as crap anyways.

Back
Top Bottom