Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > New Acquisitions
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-04-2013, 01:37 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkid1987 View Post
I'm not opposed to help and advice lol obviously because I'm on here asking. Lol it just seems that some people take it as a chance to jump and make me think I'm going to kill the fish instantly lol
All I'm going to add since I didn't read this "other" thread, is goldfish are very dirty, and yes do require X amount of gallons per fish, it's YOUR job as a hobbyist to provide the best care possible. If you can not... Then you shouldn't be keeping that species or... Fish in general.

Just because someone else does, does not make it right. And to be frank it makes you sound immature. (No disrespect I meant that in general not you personally).

Sounds to me like you should get a beta, which I don't know why you would pick Goldie's over one anyways... IMO.

With that said good luck and hope ya do the right thing.

Old 03-04-2013, 01:40 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aski247 View Post

All I'm going to add since I didn't read this "other" thread, is goldfish are very dirty, and yes do require X amount of gallons per fish, it's YOUR job as a hobbyist to provide the best care possible. If you can not... Then you shouldn't be keeping that species or... Fish in general.

Just because someone else does, does not make it right. And to be frank it makes you sound immature. (No disrespect I meant that in general not you personally).

Sounds to me like you should get a beta, which I don't know why you would pick Goldie's over one anyways... IMO.

With that said good luck and hope ya do the right thing.
K I sure will

Old 03-10-2013, 03:54 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Lol same story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkid1987 View Post
Thank you and I wasn't trying to make it a rant , I take all the advice y'all can give me . Lol my fiancť is about to go nuts because of all the random fish stuff I'm spouting off to him lol
Lol I'm in the same boat. I started with goldfish in a bowl too, now in a 30 gal, about to go into a 120. My poor boyfriend is going bonkers because I talk about fish stuff so much. I think there needs to be an emotional support forum on here
reeb666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:29 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Activist

Lol all 4 of my fish are happy And healthy so until i can find a cheap 20g tank they will all stay where they are lol

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com