Guess what??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Meredith

Aquarium Advice Addict
Yesterday I went to the lfs and got a new cory. While I was there, I was asking how long it would take them to get in some marble hatchet fish, because I wanted 8. The guy said probably about a week. So I get a phone call today, and they are in!! He put a rush on it and they came in this morning. They are SO cute. And tiny! Here are some pictures.

They are adorable ^^; My brother had some but we gave them away cause we couldnt find a right glass cover v.v;

They don't look very marbled to me, does anyone know if their colors will change as they get older?

Very nice!!!! I don't know if they are marble hatchets, did the lfs tell you this very specificallly? Maybe they gave you normal hatchets, they look like normal hatchets to me. :?

Toirtis said:
Those are normal hatchets...and very nice ones at that....congrats.

OH NO!! Are you sure? They were special ordered and my receipt says marble. I really wanted marble. They are pretty small (I know they look big in the picture) Is there any way their colors will change? Should I take them back?

And also, I lost one :cry: It was the smallest one..

*sigh* no. The store I got them from did go through a bit of trouble to get them, and they are adorable. I am definitely keeping them. I am just a bit disappointed. OH well. Maybe next time.

I saw some at my LFS. I was considering buying some, but thought I had heard something about them that made me reconsider, can't remember though. :) That was the first time I had seen them in a LFS though.

It looks like I may lose one more. :( His fins look a little shredded, and he is breathing really fast, and opening and closing his mouth to breathe. The other fish look fine though.

Back
Top Bottom