HELP rescue betta!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Homedog98 said:
Did the water change, and he's looking much better. I just want to check this out just in case, but will Elvis be ok with this stocking:
Elvis
2 black mollies
2 African Dwarf Frogs
2 guppies
This will, in a year or so, be the ten gallon stock list permanently, but until then it will be a QT for my fish in my new 29 gallon. I just need to make sure he won't eat anybody... Especially the guppies.

Generally male guppies are a bad choice because of their flowy fins. Male bettas will attack them. If it's females then that would work better.

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

Ya, that's what I thought. Any more colorful options other then guppies that would work well with them?

My brain is shut off right now. If I think of something later I'll tell ya, but right now I got nothing!

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

Lol, Elvis did the funniest thing today! He was arguing with his reflection like usual, and wasn't paying attention to his surroundings. (show off!) I was watching him, when he drifted over and got sucked into the filter intake. (it was no big deal... The filter is fairly weak) he flared up, flung himself free, turned around and started pecking at the filter. I started cracking up!!! He looked so pissed off! Like "dude you freaking messed up my shot man, now your gonna get it!) when he finally "killed" it, he stalked off with his tail held high. I was laughing so hard! Luckily, the tetras have proved to fast for him, and whenever he gives chase, they just dart around the plants and go on like usual. I have noticed that after I added him, the tetras have started schooling much tighter! Adding Elvis has really been a good experience so far!

Back
Top Bottom