I finally did it! Mandarin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ziggy953

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well I have allowed my system to mature for well over a year. I have nearly 140lbs of LR in a 72g tank. I have a 20g fuge pumping out so many pods that my tank is over run with the little guys. I've had a Mandarin on hold at my LFS for almost a month now (in QT) and today he got to come home! He is huge, I've never seen one so large. As soon as I find my cam I'll get some pics of him. I love the fish. He went to hunting as soon as I put him in the tank. I'm so pleased!!!! Go me!

Congratz! And Kudos to you for being patient and doing things the right way!

yes, congratulations :D

I dream of the day when I will be able to add a mandarin - according to your schedule, I only have a minimum of 355 days to go :)

LOL...the key is to have lots and lots of pods in your tank.....that comes with time and lots of LR and a fuge helps too! Not to worry you will get there...I did!!!

Yeah I know...the pics will have to wait until tomorrow...I couldn't find the cam because my wife has it with her. Oh well...I'll take some tomorrow and post...I need to take some pics of my SPS for my SPS growth comparison I'm doing.... Your little frag I have for you is growing like mad Linds...it wont be a frag much longer if we don't get together!! LOL

Awesome! If I were to get one it would be a Scooter, I love those guys.

Ziggy953 said:
I need to take some pics of my SPS for my SPS growth comparison I'm doing.... Your little frag I have for you is growing like mad Linds...it wont be a frag much longer if we don't get together!! LOL

Yay! Thanks Ziggy! Maybe next weekend I'll make a trip to BRK. :)

Dang it why can't you come this weekend...I'll be there tomorrow probably but could meet you when ever you come up!!! Make sure to let me know!!!!

Nice job and I also congratulate you on your patience!

Alright everyone!!! Here is the star of the show!

mandarin3rf6.jpg

mandarin2bi7.jpg

mandarin1kx6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom