I found Marlin & Nemo in/on my tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

InfernoST

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi All
My daughter has run out of patience and can't wait for the tank to cycle (even though she knows it has to and that mother nature will let us know when it is safe to put nemo in the tank) to get Nemo so she put Nemo and Marlin in/on the tank. Check it out.
Nemo.jpg:eek:

Lol, it's a great idea! Easy to care for, and still plenty of room for more fish!

Lol, it's a great idea! Easy to care for, and still plenty of room for more fish!
You have to see it now, she almost has the entire Nemo cast on the tank now. I hope she doesn't get upset when the cast comes off the tank and the real Nemo makes his appearance. It is very easy to care for them, they don't mind the water parameters and hardly eat anything.

Wow, you have a big tank in order to fit crush the sea turtle in there.. :)

How cute! Another cheap way to keep fish is using goldfish! Not real ones, but those snack goldfish.....lol

Its a great time when you can share the cycling process (time) with the family.
It is cool, my daughter performs all of the basic tests (under my supervision) on both tanks and knows what the meaning of the color charts are, and notifies me of the problems and when I have to change the water. I don't let her help with PWC's anymore, when they see water it's play time. It doesn't bother me too much but my wife flips out when she sees the water all over the floor. Oh well.
Every chance she gets she writes down all of the fish she would like to get and we go through the compatibility chart together. It's sooooo cooooooool.:D

bmg07
Thanks for checking out the thread, It's all in fun, otherwise why do it?

How old is your daughter? Great that see is doing the tests; you know that she will want a tank of her own!!!! That is why I have 2 tanks (well, I have 1. My daughter has 1.)

That's some nice and colorful Clowns you got there. Must be some type of color enhancing food you are feeding them.
img_1000997_0_776d398f44ac2a0e522861a5d25e29be.gif

Spikey
I have 2 Daughter, one is 5 (my helper/fishkeeper) the other is 3. She already has a tank (44gal Pentagon cichlid) and I'm sure the 120gal is hers too I just don't know it yet, I think she is just letting me think it's mine.:D

That's some nice and colorful Clowns you got there. Must be some type of color enhancing food you are feeding them.
img_1001012_0_776d398f44ac2a0e522861a5d25e29be.gif
The girls fed them apple jacks, chips ahoy, and apple juice for dinner, they do indeed eat well.

Back
Top Bottom