i got new everything!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yv1

Aquarium Advice Activist
so i sold my 40gal this past weekend and went to the lfs afterwards and spent almost all the money i made. My bf ended up buying 2 smallest betta?? i dont know what they are called exactly...for his 5gal.

bettap.jpg

and a couple of lampeyes

i ended up buying a 8 gal and stole some water form the 40gal b4 i sold it...its still a bit bare, im planning on making a glosso carpet.

8gal1.jpg

now im stocking it with fish!!! 2 chocolate gouramis, 4 albino neons, 1 blue-red shrimp, some snails, a frog, 2 julie corys. :)

oooh and the last purchase was this beautiful betta in his own little 1 gal

betta2.jpg

MUAHAHAHHAHA :)

aww gee thanks guys :)

wait until its done though! a capret of glosso with some patches of hairgrass, and if i succeed...a back wall of christmas moss.

i bought a smaller one because we were supposed to move, but those plans are on hold for a bit.

heres the 5 gal in the process of growing out also...

5gal1.jpg

im starting to love little tanks a lot more since i have 3 of them in the apt...

spekaing of new everything, i came home to about 42 fry...chocolate gourami and fancy guppy fry. im trying to decide what to save..i only have one floating breeder thing...i heard raising gouramis are difficult..so maybe ill save the guppies...ack...my fancy guppies did run me 40/pair so maybe just raise those?? oh decisions decisions....

i never bred gouramis and i have no idea how this might have happened....

Back
Top Bottom