I love craigslist sometimes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

garganoth

Aquarium Advice Activist
Was looking for a larger tank upgrade for my cichlids. Found this on craigslist. 110 gallons, 4 light fixture, cabinet, canister filter (rated for 175 gallons) tons of test kits, cleaners, purifiers etc...All for a trade on for an xbox 360.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1398925500827.jpg
    1398925500827.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 222
Is Craig list in Moscow?))))

Sent from my TM-5377 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm confused...Moscow?

No done with rock yet... but it's getting there.

Attachments

• 1399066939531.jpg
    1399066939531.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 191
Ok, I am now a member of more yahoo groups than anyone should be. :? I see we've gotten a few more members.

Welcome.gif

Me too...i couldn't have wished for a better tank. Plus all the extras made it an amazing deal. only issue is two lights don't work...trying to figure it out.

Sorry reefrunner69 meant for Laser.

Was looking for a larger tank upgrade for my cichlids. Found this on craigslist. 110 gallons, 4 light fixture, cabinet, canister filter (rated for 175 gallons) tons of test kits, cleaners, purifiers etc...All for a trade on for an xbox 360.

was curious too so went on google, here are some details that i foudn GV U-shape

seems to be that tank =) freaking awesome lol

was curious too so went on google, here are some details that i foudn GV U-shape

seems to be that tank =) freaking awesome lol
Mine was a via aqua...but looks identical. Worst tank ever...lol I traded a guy for 2 100 gallon acrylic tanks and a 75 for it today. The rounded part made it impossible to see the fish from distortion and was hard to filter right.

Mine was a via aqua...but looks identical. Worst tank ever...lol I traded a guy for 2 100 gallon acrylic tanks and a 75 for it today. The rounded part made it impossible to see the fish from distortion and was hard to filter right.

oh lmfao really? haha, didn't think it would be that bad..

hmm so basically and xbox 360 for 2 100g tanks and a 75g tank.. =P

oh lmfao really? haha, didn't think it would be that bad..

hmm so basically and xbox 360 for 2 100g tanks and a 75g tank.. =P

Ya trading has gotten me pretty far...he loved the tank, so he threw in some lights and we ended up trading some fish too. I'm sure some people would like it but all your filtration is at the flat back side and you have to way over do power heads to get the water to circulate.

Back
Top Bottom