I went to see the Wizard and he gave me a Brain!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stresco

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, actually I went to the LFS and the owner sold me a brain. It’s a Red Open Brain Coral about 6 inches across when it’s fully opened. I have been to the store a few times over the last several weeks and staring at this brain, wanting, needing, and drooling over it. So Saturday, I was wasting time and decided to go to the LFS to see if they have anything new that will just jump out at me, and the brain is still there 8O . It must be going on 6 weeks now. "But I must be strong" I tell myself and I walk out of the store without it. All day, Saturday, I am thinking about this brain. I got to have it. So I decide to go and get it. No sooner do I get my sneakers tied, MY POWER GOES OUT! :eek2: Is this a sign? Is someone telling me something? Now I have to stay home in candle light waiting for the power to come back so I can plug my pumps and lights back in! :bad-words: I unplugged everything so nothing will blow when the power comes back. An hour later, my power was restored and I have to get to the store to get my coral before it closes. So I break every motor vehicle law there is, and a couple of the laws of physics driving, but I got it! :grab: It looks great. Under my lights, it’s orange with green in the folds. It hasn’t opened up fully yet, so I don’t have any pics, but it ate last night so it should be soon. It is probably just getting used to the new tank.
Couple of things disappointed me though. Every time I saw it in the store, it was open, now that I have it home and it is closed, I can see an area of the skeleton that looks like it receded back for whatever reason. And to top things off, on the edge of the skeleton, I found an Aip :bawl: I nuked its Azz with Kalk as soon as I found it, but come-on! An Aip on a new coral! Anyway, I will post some pics as soon as it opens up for me.

Why stresco! You could while away the hours, conferrin’ with the flowers, consultin’ with the rain now!

Did it come with a testimonial? ;)

Back
Top Bottom