I'm back with new fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've heard younger PBTs are more likely to adapt to aquarium life. I might steal your idea and set up a non-medicated QT tank with live rock to help get new fish to eat. Great idea! I didn't quarantine any of my new tangs and I got extremely lucky they're still doing great. Thanks for the pics thincat! Great fish. I wish you both the best! BTW how long are you going to QT him before putting him in the DT?

Great looking fish. Maybe you should invest in a portable generator just in case.

I just now saw this post. During the ice storm we were able to buy a 8 or 9,000 watt Generac Gas operated generator for around $600. It's nice to be in a State of Emergency sometimes ::clown: j/k. If this would have happened 2 days sooner, I'd still have all my fish :( I miss my Emperor, Ching-po.

img_999494_0_e710c3c2daf74300d2cd7239da68703e.jpg

P.S. The girlfriend names all the fish, so don't hate on me if they're goofy.

Great looking fish. To bad it doen't keep its juvi color. I plan on at least 14 days. This guy is eating like a pig so I see no point of going any longer then that.

Awesome! Keep us updated when you put him in your DT. I'll get pics of the 75 holding tank later today. The tenant tang is being a complete A-hole towards the orangeshoulder, so I may need to get a new tank up and running faster than I thought. It's nothing too serious, though, the PBT breaks up the fights every time.

Back
Top Bottom