Incoming rescue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Demonknight

Aquarium Advice Freak
So got to work last night and the one person I don't much care for started asking me about fish keeping, then dropped a bomb in my lap by saying he has 2 rare/new south american cichlids he had to get rid of and wanted to know if I wanted them...just so happens almost all my fish a this point are rescues. Thing is he couldn't remember their names outside of starting with an H (he thinks) and they are yellow eyed, bronze with black stripes..I won't get them until saturday so I can't even guess at this point. Any ideas on what they might be? Good thing I have spare tanks laying around LOL

See if you can get you a picture. There is tons of types of cichlids. A picture would greatly help identifying them.

Caleb

I will once they get to me, I ran a simple google for yellow eyed south american cichlids and was surprised how many showed up.

11252018_10153342794885477_8773556082103235680_o.jpg

hope this gets resized..anyway this is them, I thought they looked like young jags but the guy I got them from says their not, but can't remember the name

Back
Top Bottom