Introducing Juan and Carlos (Update)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my eyes are too bad to read the small print, but i will do some research for you JC

Maybe you can check with some of the NYC AA members who are in aquarium clubs or something? If there are any. And maybe at an auction that you can get some? I would send you some myself, but I just haven't gotten any fry yet... so if you can wait untill my keyholes raise some fry, I'll ship to NYC just this once.
Call around to lfs' and ask when they get them in? Call every day? 10 times a day? So that they order some just to be left alone? :lol:
Well...I personally wouldn't add the keyholes after you added your angelfish. Keyholes are less agressive and won't be able to set up their territory when there are already angels in there. You could try, but it's not recommended. If you have enough decorations it shouldn't really be too much of a problem though.
Hey, and if you really can't find em and won't add them to your setup after all....I'd be really dissapointed!!! :lol: No, JK, good luck in finding them!

I will have Keyholes!! That much is certain. I have every LFS in a twenty mile radius on alert and I know of one (the one I got the Rams from) will come through. I will be transferring the angels sometime this week (waiting for the Rams to acclimate...they haven't eaten as yet).

Yeah, I'd be pretty disappointed if I didn't get them but that is not an option.

Don't give up on Rams Jchillin, they are awesome. I'd give you some of our Aussie ones they seem hardy. Plain ol' blue Rams..... Did see some awesome bolivian rams too. Probably fully grown. Emerald green specks with a red spot on the back......... I want keyholes too.

How much would shipping from Australia cost? Believe me when I say this mattrox, I will not give up on Rams in the least. They are a part of the overall theme of my tank.

Back
Top Bottom