It Shipped, WooHoo!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stresco

Aquarium Advice Addict
I orderd the Nano Pack 2 from WWW.SeaCrop.com today and according to FedEx, it was picked up today at 4:08PM. That means i shoul get it early tomorrow morning :eek: I can't wait, WooHoo! Just had to say that again. I placed the order this morning at 11:30AM EST. Mary, I think that was her name, called me at 4:30PM EST to confirm the order, and give me my FedEx tracking code. I was expecting an e-mail with the final amount including shipping and tax this evening, but i havent got one yet. However according to FedEx, it was picked up already. I'll take some photos when i get them tomorrow.

Got it this morning at 10 am. FedEx dropped it at my door and didnt even ring the bell :evil: , i just happend to look outside and there it was. This is what is listed on the packing slip:

3 Shrooms, 1 Fox Coral, 1 Frogspawn, 1 Carpet Leather, 1 Zooanthid Polyp, 1 Candy Coral, 1 Yellow Polyp, 1 Capnella, 1 Red Chili, 1 Red Gorgonian

I'm gonna need help identifying a few of these. As soon as they open up, i will take some pics and post them with no names, so you guys can tell me what they are.

Pics are comming soon. Waiting for my friend to bring the better digital camera over. I acclimated them slowly via the drip method in a bucket and moved them into the main tank. I left all the lights off for 2 hours and i just turned on the actinics. Everything is opening up nicely.
:fadein:
:multi: :smilecolros: :multi:
:onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire:

I asked them to choose for me. I gave them my tank specs and asked if they would take that into consideration when choosing my frags. They were very nice about it and very helpfull. I got everything on the list that is in the second thread in this post, and on the packing order she (Mary) stated that she did not include any SPS because of my lighting.

I forgot to list this:

NanoPack2 (12 Assorted Coral Frags) $75.00
Box Charge $6.00
Heat Pack $1.00
FedEx Priority Overnight $45.00

Total Cost $127.00
Average Cost Per Frag $10.58

Not Having To Listen To My Wife B*tch About All The Money I Spend On The Tank *PRICELESS*

Cool cool cool. I wish I could do that sooner. I am ordering a hood soon and it might be a bit costly, BUT it will come.

Back
Top Bottom