It's Kurt's fault--

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsBeanCtr

Aquarium Advice FINatic
This is entirely Kurt's fault....he posted pictures of his new Duncan's. Man! Those are really nice ones too.....anywhoo....I couldn't stand it anymore and I have a perfect spot for them so...

this is a picture right after acclimating them..

img_887009_0_6051e98e2fa6d31ba872e54b240c5b7a.jpg

later that night....

img_887009_1_3ebd1e754a7e7e0eff166ebcac903fc9.jpg

Thank you! If Kurt would quit going to the lfs I'd be ok....but then he has to tell me what great corals they have and I can't stop!!

LOL

lol i did the same as you 2 days ago i bought me some duncans

Hmmm... seems like I should be getting commission or somethin'!

Did you say 'hi' to my torch while you were there? Or were these from somewhere other than my neck of the woods?

Hmmm... seems like I should be getting commission or somethin'!

Did you say 'hi' to my torch while you were there? Or were these from somewhere other than my neck of the woods?

Tell them that you want a break on your coral purchases for all of the extra business you are bringing them!

Actually, I got them at a lfs very close to me. He's closing up shop so I decided to stop in.....I got a screamin' deal on them. ORA 17 heads for $150!! "no honey, I've had them in the tank for a while....you must have just missed them :angel::devilish: "

I almost asked him how much he'd sell his colony of acans ...... then I thought better of it. Yikes!!

I know quite a few folks around here saying "It's MsBeanCtr's FAULT". I may be one of them :p

After this morning's news though I may not be buying anything for while.

I agree its gotta be Kurts fault

I think he may know the cure for MTS also, but he is not telling or he forgot, lol.

Back
Top Bottom