Just bought a tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The canopy has been gutted I've been busy so I haven't grabbed any wood putty to seal up the holes from the lighting hardware. Still looking for lights that I feel I can trust to do the job. I wanna be able to put anything I wanna get in the tank and I know lights will play a big role in that. In the mean time I need to clean the tank out and check it for leaks still highly amped up about setting this tank up and I can tell the rest of my family is starting to get excited as my wife and kids went with me to the pet store and started looking at tank decore kids want a spongebob tank so I got the house and spongebob the wife and I wanted a ship wreck so we're going to get a two piece ship wreck and I'm going to try and perch it on some rocks to make it look like it hit the reef not sure how it's all going to work out but it's a large tank and I'm getting smallish decor so I think it'll fit well..

Ok so iv been busy with life had some issues come up and have been unable to obtain items to move forward with this tank much iv started sanding the hood for restaining both my dogs got sick and almost 500 dollars and 4 days later they seem like they are doing much better, then my cell phone also decided it needed to be replaced and completely stopped working replaced cheap with payment plan so ill just be trying to finish sanding the hood and taking and posting more pics now that my new phone has a working camera...score!!

Back
Top Bottom