Just got back from the LFS... Look what I got!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wants to keep fish like this he needs to put the money in getting a bigger tank, going slower and read about the fish before you get it.

I saw on one of the other forums where he is having problems already. The butterfly is sick. That`s why I`m tough because I care for the fish.

Whilst that may be true (and believe me I get annoyed at people who don't care about the fish) I agree with Fluff. Time to move on I think.

I just found out that the Butterfly isnt sick. it is stress from acclimation. I was gentle, but the Tang has been getting really close and rubbing against the Butterfly.

As Hara said this thread is done. If he/she does not get the hint there is nothing else to be said to change that. Binary: I as well as others here are more than happy to help you. Just help us help you. We have nothing to gain other than helping you be successful. Please take the fish back to the LFS or find a good home for them. Start your tank out on the right foot. (y)

Brenden said:
As Hara said this thread is done. If he/she does not get the hint there is nothing else to be said to change that. Binary: I as well as others here are more than happy to help you. Just help us help you. We have nothing to gain other than helping you be successful. Please tank the fish back to the LFS or find a good home for them. Start your tank out on the right foot. (y)

Agreed. You will learn the hard way the advice we are giving you. Take it SLOW and start small. The dividends are much more than the short-term "wow factor" you have at the minute.

Having a marine tank is all about simulating as much as possible a living biological environment.

Alright, I think we have all gotten our points across. This thread is now serving no useful purpose....it IS time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom