Just received Ehiem Pro II Canister Filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gwrace

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Got my new filter in this week. All I can say is this thing is impressive. Picked it up at Petstore.com for $199 with the install and media kit included.

A friend of mine encouraged me to pick one up as he has been running an Eheim Canister filter on his 110 gallon tank for the last 11 years with no issues.

Let's hope that holds true for me.

David

Good luck. MarineDepot sells them for $169 (w/ the install and media kit). You also could have gotten a Fluval 404 (with media) for $89 shipped and bumped your gph rating from 250 to 340.

The Pro II is rated at 90 FWIW.

Still a great filter.

I checked with Marine Depot

I purchased the 2028 model rated up to a 160 gallon tank. When I checked MarineDepot only had the 2026 for $169.99. Pump output is 277 GPH. I looked at the other canister filter brands and just decided to spend the money on the Ehiem. Has some very nice features.

Ahh.. models do matter.. At any rate, if memory serves correctly 199 for that filter is a deep discount (or is that the upgrade 2128 with the integrated heater that runs in the mid $300's usually? Who can remember).

As I said, still a great filter.

That's the filter i want but is 300 can. You will have to put your ear on it to hear if its running its so quiet.

Back
Top Bottom