Last addition to my 55G

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mybug

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 55G FOWLR that is a year old. Haven't lost anything other than a Peppermint Shrimp in month 4.

All is good.

Presently have 2 Oc. Clowns, one Royal Gramma, one Purple Firefish and an assortment of hermits and filter feeders that came with live rock.

Would like to add some blue to the tank.

Seriously considering two little neon gobys or one dark blue dottyback. Course the dottyback is larger than the neons, he's the same size as my firefish, but smaller than my royal gramma.

Will it work ?

I know he can be aggressive. I've got about 90lbs of live rock. Not really looking forward to re-arranging it to even the playing field for all. Was thinking he may get along as the last addition to my little fish world.

Your thoughts ?

Thanks in advance,

What about some chromis, they are close to blue and peaceful

get a clean goby mine is so cool and i cant stick my hand in the water without that little guy trying to clean me and he cleans all my fish way cool and lots of character

flame82 said:
get a clean goby mine is so cool and i cant stick my hand in the water without that little guy trying to clean me and he cleans all my fish way cool and lots of character

Do you mean a cleaner wrasse? :D

Bought the neons

I went ahead and bought the tiny neon goby's. Geezo, they shrunk in my 55G when compared with the 20 they were in at the store :)

Pretty cool, they sort of hop around and lay on the glass sideways. But too small.

That's OK. I've only got a FOWLR so I've never invested in compacts flourescents so now I'm on to that comparison again.

Now that fall is settling in it will be so nice to have the tank to cheer me up. Bummer being in all the time.

Mybug

Back
Top Bottom