LFS Visit...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ziggy953

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well I went to the LFS today. I was going to pick up some snails and a box of bags I had ordered and ended up getting this too. I've been looking at this colony for several weeks now and since some of our fellow AA folks are gonna visit the store I wanted to snatch it up before they did. LOL

Bottlebrush Acropora

1010192mediumwp3.jpg

1010191mediumns9.jpg

Are you kidding the thing is huge already!!! I intend to nip a few pieces off and start new colonies.

Well I went to BRK again on Saturday, after picking up the bottlebrush and snagged a awesome pavona a blue ricordia with neon green mouth and another monti cap, deep purple with blue polyps. I'll get some pics posted of them so you can drool ;) just kidding. I'm stocking up now for the 210 upgrade I don't want it to look naked so we are going to start growing out some stuff now.

Frags of what? I have so many frags right now that my 55g frag tank is nearly full! I think I'm going to have to start a website to sell some of this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom