Look at my new guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

serenahec

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
He has awesome coloring! Ive had him in the tank a couple hours and so far he hasn't came out to the front yet. Any one have any of these?

Moving to new aquisitions forum ;)

I won't go into the care requirements, but would really like to say...Excellent Photos!! I think I see a contest entry....

Do you have photo of the month contests? Yes, I heard and read they are difficult to keep which I did not know when I purchased nor did they say, they said they ate shrimp, bloodworms and things off live rock. Ive been doing alot of reading and we will see how it goes. Ill do all I can and if I cannot provide good eating for him, Ill have to find or take him to someone who has. Thanks for the compliments on the photo, it was really just a fluke shot, I had to zoom and get him from behind the rocks. He seems to be picking off them right now. I just dont want to starve the poor guy, he is an absolute beautiful fish!

dont fret to much for some wacky reason mine loves to eat flake food which when i first got mine i never expected, but he'll munch up lots of little extra flakes as soon as they hit the bottom

I thought SW due to the bright colors, but the green he is hiding in almost looked like silk plants for a moment and I have never seen those in a sw tank.

Back
Top Bottom