Look who I brought home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TLTGF

Aquarium Advice Addict
So... I went to the LFS today to pick-up the 1st two fish on my list: Royal Gramma, and Diamond Goby. They were sold out as of yesterday! I asked about the six line wrasse - sold the last one this morning... So down the list I go. B&W clowns - not yet - So here ya go... Aclimated nicely - about (2) hours and he's already playing with the Green Chromises

:dance:

So... I went to the LFS today to pick-up the 1st two fish on my list: Royal Gramma, and Diamond Goby. They were sold out as of yesterday! I asked about the six line wrasse - sold the last one this morning... So down the list I go. B&W clowns - not yet - So here ya go... Aclimated nicely - about (2) hours and he's already playing with the Green Chromises

:dance:

Awesome, do you have any coral? if so, is he bothering it?

No corals yet... I'm nervous about him. He's the only "with caution" fish I plan to get. I had planned on fish 1st, then corals, but now I think I'll be doing both at same time.

Today at the LFS I saw Xenia, frogspawn, hammer, and a sun coral frag that I really want. Oh and a maxi-mini.

TLTGF said:
No corals yet... I'm nervous about him. He's the only "with caution" fish I plan to get. I had planned on fish 1st, then corals, but now I think I'll be doing both at same time.

Today at the LFS I saw Xenia, frogspawn, hammer, and a sun coral frag that I really want. Oh and a maxi-mini.

Ok, thanks for responding!

Back
Top Bottom