lookkin to spice up tank suggestions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xxwolfpackof1xx

Aquarium Advice Addict
ii have a 15g with a fire dg 2 mmollys and a algee eater what are some good tank mates for them btw i also have a 10 dollar budget the life as a teen is hard money wise

Sent from my Vortex using Aquarium

A few guppies could work well also! I wouldn't go past 4 though in that size tank. But I would definitely add 2 or 3 more mollies.

Homedog98 said:
A few guppies could work well also! I wouldn't go past 4 though in that size tank. But I would definitely add 2 or 3 more mollies.

hows 1 Molly n 2 or 3 guppies

fort384 said:
What kind of algae eater do you have in the tank?

um its sold as just alge eater its not a pleco or anything i think chinease alge eater its about a inch inch n half in length

xxwolfpackof1xx said:
hows 1 Molly n 2 or 3 guppies

That should work, and over time you could get a few more of each. (Hey, I'm a teen too, I feel your pain cash wise!) And watch the Chinese algae eater... This could be just a rumor, but I hear they can suck holes in your fish!

Homedog98 said:
That should work, and over time you could get a few more of each. (Hey, I'm a teen too, I feel your pain cash wise!) And watch the Chinese algae eater... This could be just a rumor, but I hear they can suck holes in your fish!

woah that'd be scary but he stays on the bottom and walls of the tank so its all good for now

Yup, and my piano teacher had one that sucked the scales off one of her fish when she was little! She flushed it alive she was so mad!

Homedog98 said:
Yup, and my piano teacher had one that sucked the scales off one of her fish when she was little! She flushed it alive she was so mad!

il keep an eye on it but hes realy peaceful if not timiid

They will chase your other fish but I doubt it will manage to catch them. I have a couple in my tank and they are funny little things along with flying fox. Both types of fish chase the others around but have fun personalities

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium

Back
Top Bottom