Major craigslist score today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fdsh5

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Got a complete 37 gallon tank and stand today for free off craigslist. The guys daughter went off to school and left it. He doesn't want to take care of it anymore so now it's mine. Sweet

Attachments

• image-2322691425.jpg
    image-2322691425.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 105
Yes, it's the same footprint just taller. Now what to put in there.......

Plant it! Go with a 2x24w T5HO and some tall plants... jungle val, crypt spiralis, a big sword, and some cardinal tetras. Granted, that's just my opinion ;)

Well what tanks do you alredy have if you only have freshwater, a 30 greef would be a nice change :)

This is number nine. I'm gonna plant the bejesus out of it and stock it with killifish and CRS. The ten gallon I have set up is not working for me. It's painted on three sides and the only side open is a side not the front so it's tough to see. I know it's way too big but I love a talk planted tank. Maybe I'll move one of my Madagascar lace ferns in there. That would fill up a good portion.

It's on so thick I tried and it scratched the he'll out of the glass. I only paid two bucks for the tank so I'll keep it for an emergency in case of a leak.

I wish I could go out and fetch free stuff on craiglist, my girlfriend hates it and would rather buy it for me new. So much for saving money :(

Trust me. There has been some times I said no thanks. But this was a nice tank. She even gave me 4. Black Skirt Tetras with it.

That's why I put them in my daughters tank which is the only non planted tank :)

My skirts don't cause too much issue in my planted 29. Awesome score man!

Back
Top Bottom