Mangroves!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alyxx

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just received 6 red mangrove seedlings today! I've staked them up so the roots are out of the water partially to encourage prop root growth. Any tips on getting them to flourish? I have no green thumb...

Here are some links that may help. In the future I would recommend researching in advance to make sure you have the proper equipment such as lighting or substrate to support your aquisitions. It could just save you a BUNCH of $$$ and headaches.

That came out sounding pretty harsh and I'm sorry for that but I can't think straight right now and this is the only way I could think of to word it. I'm not picking on you, just offering advice. :) Congrats on the find. I've seen them in Florida and they can look awesome in a tank!

Aquarium Mangrove Plant Filtration & Care Information

Feature Article: Mangroves In Reef Aquaria — Advanced Aquarist | Aquarist Magazine and Blog

MangroveTrees

Mangroves in aquarium

I did research but I have terrible luck with plants so I just need all the help I can get. Thanks for all the links!

Back
Top Bottom