Marlin and Nemo have arrived.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VERY nice pics Keith. My only complaint is that there is no vid of the kids' reaction!!!! Congrats to you on your tank cycling and your first fish, and I'm so glad the bosses (your kids!) approve! What are your other plans for stocking? :D

Glad you already had kids.....LOL. Gotta love those moments, especially when the whole family is involved in the hobby. Truly priceless!

Too cool man, too cool. Glad it all went well (other than the racking). :)
Yeah it was great, well worth the racking, to be honest i was more worried what would of happened should she have missed her target, i was getting racked no matter what.

Yo thats a bang-up camera you've got there. Insanely HQ pics right there. Also, nice tank, i like the way its setup.. i wanna do something like that. Are you going to get corals? or are we just not seeing them in the pictures?
It's not the camera it's the photographer, cough, cough, cough. LOL. I'm going to do corals down the road when the tank matures and have a better handle on the SW thing.

VERY nice pics Keith. My only complaint is that there is no vid of the kids' reaction!!!! Congrats to you on your tank cycling and your first fish, and I'm so glad the bosses (your kids!) approve! What are your other plans for stocking? :D
Thanks SM, the day was a complete success. Sorry about the video thingy that's my wifes dept, I hate that thing. I have to put up a thread regarding my stocking list to make doubly sure i don't have any major conflicts hidden within, I'll do it in the AM and let you know maybe you and HN can help me sort things out.

Lol, with love comes pain as they always say. Glad it went well.
The one problem i keep hearing about is the pain gets worse as they get older. We'll deal with that when or if it comes, some people do get lucky you know. Thanks for the good wishes.

The one problem i keep hearing about is the pain gets worse as they get older. We'll deal with that when or if it comes, some people do get lucky you know. Thanks for the good wishes.

You might get lucky, your girls seem to be very nice and well behaved. But just in case you might want to get full body armor with chainmail. You know, just in case...;)

Back
Top Bottom