Meet Betta Bob!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zparticle

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just rescued Bob from a little plastic cup at Petco. Just for fun I tested the water in the cup:

Ammonia: 2ppm
Nitrite: .25-.5ppm
Nitrate: 20ppm

I don't think this was the original cup he was in, it was one of those with a hole in the lid.

Betta Bob

Great save...tbh that is one of the prettiest betta i have ever seen come out of a petco plastic cup. Trust me if i had the space and time to save every helpful fish i seen at a fs, id probably have to sell my furniture for more tanks.
One in particular fish i want to save really bad is a Bolivian ram at the lfs i go to, its back fin is severed in two...and out of all the rams in that tank its one of the best looking ones with a personality. Just too bad i cant add another ram to my tank!

He looks like Blueberry, the Betta I got for my 2nd graders. They named named him, obviously. Blueberry is spending summer break with a student. I need to call and see how he's doing.:fish2:

betta bob is a beauty! i also have a blue betta (had him for almost 4 years now) his name? betta benny. go figure. bob looks great.

betta's are such beautiful fish. it's a shame only one male per aquarium. could you imagine about 20 in one tank? it would take your breath away. bob looks great! :)

WOW. Very nice!
I have a purple crown tail with some blue and red on him, I wish I had a way to take some good vid of him flaring.

Back
Top Bottom