Meet "Robert"!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lovin Fish

Aquarium Advice Freak
I love this guy! A male Albino Kribensis. He moved in 8 days ago and is doing great! Our 2 year old looks for him every morning and says "where's my baby?!" and when she finds him she says "OH! Look! Theres my baby!"

DSC00485.JPG

Lovin Fish said:
I love this guy! A male Albino Kribensis. He moved in 8 days ago and is doing great! Our 2 year old looks for him every morning and says "where's my baby?!" and when she finds him she says "OH! Look! Theres my baby!"

Wow! This is a beautiful fish.

Thank you guys! I was at the LFS looking at plecos and saw this cutie hiding under a rock. I never had seen a fish like him before that and was in awe at his beauty. I researched about his species and went back to the LFS and to my suprise he was still there! So I adopted him.

Last edited:
Nice looking fish. Interesting name for him. I like the pattern on his tail. It must have been meant to be since he was still there when you went back.

LOL! I was talking to him and for what ever reason I said Robert's the namr for you! I really have no idea why Ha Ha! All my pets have unusual names but my fish have "human" names. His betta girlfriend is "Gwen" (our 5 yr old named her that after the girl from Ben 10 cartoon)

Oh yeah! His tail is really cool. His belley fins are turquoise whichh is neat. And he has white "avatar markings" (the movie with the blue people)

Last edited:
How cool! I have never personally seen an albino krib before. Very pretty. :)

He is even cooler in person! He is very sociable and comes right up to the glass to say hi. If there was ever a fish that would like kisses, it'd be him Ha Ha!

Albino fish freak me out but he's kinda handsome. ;)

LOL! Me too! I have never been into albino fish (or any albino creature for that matter). I swore I would never have an albino fish (my kids wanted an albino corydoras) but then I saw HIM!

Back
Top Bottom