Merry Christmas fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Coryluv

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I got some new ornaments at the Christkindlmarket in Chicago. I had to get a fish. So here's a pic of my German glass handmade fish. Hope you enjoy. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1387732043.580124.jpg

Last edited:
They have some really impressive ornaments there! I'd love to have some of those stein glasses as well.

They have totally awesome stuff there for sure, not to mention the food. I have to get my yearly strudel fix down there.

There are a number of different blown glass aquatic life ornaments that are really nice. Check out Wildlife Ornaments for stuff like that.

That's really cool! Would love one of those on my tree ;)

53 gallon elephant nose tank
16 gallon Giant African shrimp tank

I didn't have time to go this season and I'm in Florida for Christmas this year so I'll have to wait until next year unfortunately. Did you go see the tree in the walnut room at Macys (it will always be Marshall Fields for some)?

Yeah it always will be Marshall Fields and no I didn't. Have a great warm time in Florida. Ps. I wrote a reply for the wrong thread at first. Sorry for the confusion. My excuse is doing this on my phone.

Last edited:
That's really cool! Would love one of those on my tree ;)

53 gallon elephant nose tank
16 gallon Giant African shrimp tank

I think a trip to Germany would be closer for you than Chicago, but if you are coming this way during the Christmas season, let me know and I'll share a strudel with you!

Lol. For some of us in Michigan, it was Hudson's long before it became Marshall fields and then macys.

Lol. For some of us in Michigan, it was Hudson's long before it became Marshall fields and then macys.

I hear you. I think many of us miss our local or regional stores. I love visiting the original Macy's in New York, but wish it were still Marshall Fields in Chicago. At least Carson's is around even if the downtown store is closed.

Back
Top Bottom