Mopey Betta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Meesh

Aquarium Advice Activist
I've had this Betta since the end of October and while he's always had a tendency to hang out in the upper corners the last few days he's been doing so pretty much exclusively. He also does not seem to be eating. I got some blood worms yesterday to coax him out of his mood, much to the delight of his tank mates, but he didn't go for them.

Parameters all test well, ammonia 0 ppm, nitrite 0 ppm, nitrates slightly up, color looks like 0 to 5.0 ppm, not as dark as .5 on the card, but darker than 0. I did my usual weekly 10% water change.

It's a planted tank with a canister filter. Everyone else is doing very well, seven Zebra Danios and three Clown Loaches.
1480854938349.jpg

Ok, just keep trying to feed him some blood worms. My betta always goes after them and does not bother with the Betta pellets. Hopefully he will feel better

Thanks. Hoping he'll start eating again tomorrow.

He gave up on me, he was dead last Tue morning. I picked up a new guy. He's gorgeous, but lacks the personality of Todd. Named this one Elijah Blue. I also picked up a Mystery Snail, Dick. 1481419774530.jpg 1481419705638.jpg

Thanks. It happens. He looks almost metallic. Very flashy

Back
Top Bottom