Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > New Acquisitions
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-03-2009, 08:33 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

Got more new fish today. I think they are endlers but not sure they were in the feeder guppy tank so i got them for 10 cents each. But they gave them to me instead because i sold 50 of my black mollies to the for 0.25 a peice. So i left with $12.50 and 11 or 12 new fish. Oh and they are all very small. When will the females give their first birth? They are about 3/4 inches now. Any body have a pic of a pregent guppy or mollie and another pic of a endler or guppy that isnt pregent? it would really help thanks.

Old 01-03-2009, 08:36 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

Oh and i bought them at a store called about pets. Any body ever been there? Oh and they just told me to net and bag my own fish since their was only 2 people on buisness and they were both buisy. I liked that it saved a bunch of trouble trying to pick out fish from a feeder fish tank

Tags
albino, clown, cory, kuhli, loach, loaches, new fish, pleco

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com