Most Amazing Zoas Ever!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jimbo7

Aquarium Advice Addict
So i have been absent around here for quite some time, i have been leeching off my brother, he sits and reads all the posts then summarizes them for me :D. But i have decided i love zoanthids, and i want to start collecting all i can! So like a day after i decide that i saw these guys and decided i had to have them, and i payed way more then i will ever admit to make that happen!:rolleyes:
They are the ones on the right
img_880219_0_e759badec3be21bea327f30dbf08a66a.jpg

I just got them yesterday and the colors faded a bit from shipping, so i snapped a pic under the actintics to show the detail a bit more. They will be a deep purple with half yellow skirts and ring. The guys i bought them from fragged them 3 weeks ago and there are already 3 new heads! They are called Purple Hornets, let me know what you guys think! Hopefully by christmas i will have some frags to sell!

They look great I think! It is always a good sign that they open up quickly. I expect that disk will be covered in a couple of weeks. AWESOME!!

man he isn't kidding about the leeching thing. I give him updates about the good threads and such. Thats ok ... i accept payment in the form of cool zoa frags... hint hint

img_880545_0_87a2e44e118fe9b31277c7f8b9a1a08e.jpg

here is some new pics under white and actintics. The new heads are either opening more or growing some in the past couple days, so im excited. thanks for the kind words!

Back
Top Bottom