If first get the dates straightened out because you want the tank to be down as little time as possible.
When the time comes:
1. Siphon out as much water as possible into buckets.
2. Put the fish in the buckets, some people if it's a long journey will do battery powered air pumps.
3. Seeing as you have plants I would leave the substrate alone so as to not mess up the root systems.
4. Remove any decor or large rocks. Pretty much anything that's not a rooted plant.
5. Remove all electronics. Filters, heaters, air stones, UV
, etc.... Make sure to put filter media in a bucket of tank water to preserve the cycle.
6. Grab a buddy/buddies and most of the weight should be out of the tank besides substrate.
7. As soon as you get to the house make it top priority to set it right back up as fast as possible.
Sent via TARDIS