My 1st New Betta :-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beautiful pics! I hope he gets on well with your cory, mine was a grump with everyone i added, then i moved my cories over from my other tank and he does fine with them:)

Thanks shellyx,it seems to be going fine up to now,only had Merlin 5 days as i say if he is near cory he jisy flares a bit then swims off and my cory just goes about wot cories do so ill see how it goes thanks :)

What does he look like with out flash? He's really pretty!

Thanks,under aquarium light his finnage is purple and has turquoisy bits in certain light,when lights are off purple finnage,plus he has a dark head and turquoise body he is very attractive,i was drawn to him in LFS,he only had 2 male Crowntails the other one was nice too,blue n red which can be standard colour but when i saw Merlin i thought its him i want as i wntd one different i really love him,best thing i did getting him as he is my 1st Betta,ive become a Betta fan now :)

Thanks,under aquarium light his finnage is purple and has turquoisy bits in certain light,when lights are off purple finnage,plus he has a dark head and turquoise body he is very attractive,i was drawn to him in LFS,he only had 2 male Crowntails the other one was nice too,blue n red which can be standard colour but when i saw Merlin i thought its him i want as i wntd one different i really love him,best thing i did getting him as he is my 1st Betta,ive become a Betta fan now :)

I cud try a pic without flash ill post it up once i get a good one of him as he is exploring all over the tank its a 10 gallon,real plants :)

What does he look like with out flash? He's really pretty!

Here is Merlin without flash for ya Scotty,he is hard to get as he keeps swimming about ha ha ,he does come straight up to see me ive only had him since saturday,he is really friendly,im fascinated by him
He can look quite dark,in certain parts of tank as he has a v.dark head,for all he has purple finnage he has turquoise in fins as well as his body :

ForumRunner_20130131_184208.jpg

ForumRunner_20130131_184228.jpg

ForumRunner_20130131_184245.jpg

ForumRunner_20130131_184302.jpg

ForumRunner_20130131_184319.jpg

If I saw him at the store he would need to come home with me and I am on a Betta moratorium!

Really special!:cool: Thanks for all the pictures!

Your welcome,glad you like him,i love him !!!! He has settled in great,no loss of colour feeding well both dry and frozen live :)

I have just got my first betta too!!! They are so cute, I'm afraid to name mine just in case though, haha. If you want to see a pic he is my profile picture. Looking forward to establishing a betta-keepers community on the forum!!!

I have just got my first betta too!!! They are so cute, I'm afraid to name mine just in case though, haha. If you want to see a pic he is my profile picture. Looking forward to establishing a betta-keepers community on the forum!!!

Awww he is lovely,ya gotta give him a name lol ;-)

Back
Top Bottom