My latest tank. Great find! *with pics*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Devilishturtles

Aquarium Advice Addict
Friend of mine gave me a number for a lady selling a 45 gallon tank. Tank, stand, hood, lights, magnum 220 canister filter, and all the accessories with it $50. I took it, of course!

Got a SW master kit, the canister filter, two huge ornamental rocks, plants, gravel (which I had to trash), nets, undergravel filter with two powerheads, food, algae pads, salt, hydrometers, everything.

Here be some pictures:

Attachments

• img_2116.jpg
    img_2116.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 146
Devilish...I'm notifying the authorities as we speak. :wink: That is a great set up and the price wasn't bad either. Now, since you don't need the tank, perhaps we should talk...maybe?

Wow, in our part of the woods, that's a REALLY incredible deal!!! Any chance you still have that gravel?

Any chance you still have that gravel?

I've got it, yep. It's really nice gravel too. What happened though, was that the person who had the tank, used it for SW, and I am using this tank as a FW tank. I don't have the time to soak and boil it all, so I just dumped it out, and put in some new gravel I had left over from my turtles tank. It's sitting here in two 2 gallon buckets right now. 8)

So how long would it take to get all that salt out and have it be safe for FW?

Back
Top Bottom