My little Eheim kitten

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neurotik

Aquarium Advice Freak
Not really new tank-related, but my girlfriend and I just adopted a 7-week old kitten this afternoon and his favorite sleeping spot as of now seems to be behind one of my canister filters -- maybe we should name him Eheim!

eheimkitty.png

Glad you guys enjoyed the picture! He has recently started crawling behind my aquarium stand and going through the back hole of one of the cabinets in the stand and sleeping there as well. I guess he thinks that's his special hideout or something, haha.

Very cute look kitty

Hate to be the alarmist but cats like to scratch and chew things

May want to break the habit now before he thinks its a good idea to chew on one of the hoses

hopefully he does

I've kept a close eye on him when he goes near the filter and hoses. He usually only goes back there if he wants to sleep, he has plenty of other stuff to keep himself occupied with around the house when he's awake and needs to burn off all of his energy. Thanks for thinking of that though, I'm sure he could do a number on my hoses if he wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom