My little milo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm very glad for you. I do pray that the little guy doesn't experience any setbacks in the future from this attack. Do you know if this person still has their dog?

Yea the neighbor said he seen it. Animal control laws changed here and since it didn't bite a human i guess that makes it ok. Which is a bunch of Bulljive . I don't know what else to do. I can't afford a lawyer to sue so I'm stuck.

I don't think you need a lawyer for civil court, but I may be wrong. Actually, I believe you can also represent yourself in any court. If you don't mind my asking, what state do you reside in?

In any event, let's hope the guy gives you the balance of the money this week.

You can always go on Judge Judy!!!! :popcorn:

Judge Judy lol . I live in Virginia beach. It's a commonwealth not a state that's why the laws are screwy. Here some pics from yesterday

He does look very sweet. So sorry about what happened to the little guy, I hope he feels better.

How's Milo doing these days? Saw the pic of you guys watching tv and he certainly looks like a happy pup. :)

Yea he is doing great. The only thing that really changed is when we are outside he will bark , growl and try to chase other dogs. My girl said he is just letting them know who the boss is. The guy never paid the rest of the vet bill but he got evicted so I'm happy that him and his dog are gone and I don't have to worry about them anymore.he is such a great dog. Thanks for asking.

You're probably lucky that he's being brave outside. The opposite, cowering in fear, would really be awful.

Give him wet licks from my furry bunch. :D

That's it! I need that dog! If I leave work now, I can be there by..... um...... nevermind. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom