My little milo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hondatek

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I finally adopted a dog and I couldn't be happier. Chihuahua mixed with I think is daschund but they aren't sure. He is 3 and so awesome.

what a sweet little dog. he's very lucky to have you!!! you both just got a best friend. :)

the wife and I adopted a little yorkie that was 11 months old, the gal who had him was going to put him down. We have had him 3 years now and love him to death. Glad you did what you did, his love is priceless.

Thanks he is great . A little scared of being left alone though . Always jumping on my lap.

Yeah, mine is like that, he goes and hides under the bed when we go out to eat and leave him home. He loves to go with us. Sits on my lap while mom drives and looks out the window. God, I love the little guy!

These little dog farts are awful lol. We went for a 20 minute walk this morning he loved that

Yeah, we went to Homo Depot for a few items and took Max with, and everyone in the store loves to pet him, they think he's so darn cute and loveable. He just loves going there. The little bum, Petco is fun as when I'm looking for parts or fish he gets to go in and gets a treat.

It's been almost 2 full weeks since I got him and I couldn't be happier. He is completely trained and so well behaved. I don't know how anyone could give him up. He loves to sit up like a person it's so cute

They'er such great pals, mine snuggles up against me on the couch, or in bed, and I can't imagine how one could be cruel to these little animals. I'm so blessed because we rescued him. Little Max is my life. He's a Yorkie btw

Well, we know who runs that household don't we? ha ha ha love it, doesn't get better than that

A dog ran behind milo grabbed and shook him on our walk . I'm at the vet now. He has some puncture wounds and i have to leave him here and go to work . I'm so upset right now

Back
Top Bottom