Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > New Acquisitions
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-29-2011, 03:06 AM   #11
Daphnia are People Too.
Community Moderator

POTM Champion

That fish is positively stunning! You should put a shot of her in the next potm contest!

Old 08-29-2011, 03:18 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolutangel04
That fish is positively stunning! You should put a shot of her in the next potm contest!
Thank you. I absolutely adore her. She's beautiful, but can be a little stroppy (typical female, lol!!)

I might well get my DSLR out & try to get a decent shot of her, although she's quite camera shy. Unlike my Angels who try to photo bomb any time my camera is out!

Old 08-29-2011, 03:19 AM   #13
Daphnia are People Too.
Community Moderator

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiguardo View Post
Thank you. I absolutely adore her. She's beautiful, but can be a little stroppy (typical female, lol!!)

I might well get my DSLR out & try to get a decent shot of her, although she's quite camera shy. Unlike my Angels who try to photo bomb any time my camera is out!
Oh man, I have an angel who does that too! He swims in front of the camera and sit there until the shudder moves and then he wiggles at the last possible second and messes up my shots!
Old 08-29-2011, 03:25 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Oh man, I have an angel who does that too! He swims in front of the camera and sit there until the shudder moves and then he wiggles at the last possible second and messes up my shots!
Lol! I think Angels have 'need to be centre of attention' issues. One of mine especially is like having a dog. He's always gotta be near to you when I'm sat watching the tank, and at feeding time he's an absolute pig!
Old 08-29-2011, 03:30 AM   #15
Daphnia are People Too.
Community Moderator

POTM Champion

Quote:
Lol! I think Angels have 'need to be centre of attention' issues. One of mine especially is like having a dog. He's always gotta be near to you when I'm sat watching the tank, and at feeding time he's an absolute pig!
Lol, yeah they are my favorite aquarium fish. SOOOOOO much personality.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:42 AM   #16
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Lol, yeah they are my favorite aquarium fish. SOOOOOO much personality.
Very true

My Plecs have a similar appeal for me. Lots of character, and all have such individual personalities. Very entertaining to watch (when they aren't laying under a rock for hours on end!)
Old 08-29-2011, 03:47 AM   #17
Daphnia are People Too.
Community Moderator

POTM Champion

Quote:
Very true

My Plecs have a similar appeal for me. Lots of character, and all have such individual personalities. Very entertaining to watch (when they aren't laying under a rock for hours on end!)
Nice. I have pitbull plecos and I love them. I had a bnp for a while, but she got sick and didn't make it. My pitties are more active though.If I ever see a clown pleco, I will have to jump on that though. I think they are awesome. The common pleco is so lovely, but I do not have a big enough tank for one.
Old 08-29-2011, 05:08 AM   #18
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Nice. I have pitbull plecos and I love them. I had a bnp for a while, but she got sick and didn't make it. My pitties are more active though.If I ever see a clown pleco, I will have to jump on that though. I think they are awesome. The common pleco is so lovely, but I do not have a big enough tank for one.
Sorry about your BN, they're lovely creatures. I've got 2 BN & 1 Albino BN, along with my Peppermint.

You're so right about the Common, but they do get huge. People need to do their research. A friend of mine has just offered me her Sailfin, as it's just got far too big for her tank. I'd of loved to take it, but it would cause chaos in my tank!

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com