my new ADF's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really? You have a petsmart or petco? They have a little freezer with all that stuff in it by the fish section.

Not sure about the safety of earthworms. Think it's best to buy those at the lfs too.

the closest petsmart is like...1/2 hour away and my mom wont drive me.being 13 sucks.next time im there ill check,costco is rightnext to it,so next time she goes on a weekend ill go to.

Oh I forgot that you're 13! Just stay away from the dried worms and stuff, make sure it's frozen. I don't think they HAVE to have it or anything, but I think a couple times a week is good for them and one pack will last a long time :)

ok,i knew freeze dried worms/food would hurt them,and next time i get there ill get some,if they have any.

Thats a very nice looking snail too. I've got some zebras, but they are like dark brown and black, so you can't see the stripes as nicely as yours.

the snail isnt alive,i found the shell at a park and washed it really good.the cray is in a dif tank.

Back
Top Bottom