my new ADF's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alLexX

Aquarium Advice Addict
okay,for starters,there are no pics,because i cant figure out the cameraa.i just got 3 ADF's,and noticed that they have a reddish tinge on there bellies and under there legs,other than this they are fine,and healthy.there currently doing ninja poses in the bag.

Oh you did get them today! Yay! The red tinge doesn't sound like anything to worry about. Did you get frog and tadpole bites for them?

yeah,i got the hbh frog and tadpole bites,and im glad to here the red is fine.

my stupid computer wont let me copy and paste the pics-.-

Dont' copy and paste them. Save them to your computer and use the browse feature when posting.

okay,there in my pictures folder,how do i get them on here?

Attachments

• ALex 007.jpg
    ALex 007.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 148
  • ALex 009.jpg
    ALex 009.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 139
  • ALex 013.jpg
    ALex 013.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 169
  • ALex 014.jpg
    ALex 014.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 140
oh jeez,i just realized the same frog is in all of them.

I'm not sure those last 4 work. But they look cute!

And your crayfish is such a ham!

yeah,my frogs are really goofy,and my crayfish is geting really big

That's pretty cool. I'd like ADFs but I just don't want to have to worry about them not eating.

i can see that being a problem in community tanks,but mine are in a species only 10 gallon tank,and could eat as much as they wanted,if they werent still full from the store.

That's awesome. =] From what I've heard a species-only is the best way to go.

That's sweet. I'm about to have a 10 open and then I'm going to upgrade my frogs from their temp 2.5. They were in a 5 but I came home one day and all the water was on the floor :-o

So it's so wierd..I got these 2 frogs at the same time and one of them has gotten huge..already the size of my 2 yr old frog, and the other is still teeny tiny..doesn't seem to have grown at all. And it looked like it may have gotten attacked a bit by the other porker during feeding time the other day. So apparently, and this is a first for me and I've been keeping frogs for years, even in a species only tank you can have feeding issues with one. sigh.

Oh I doubt it. It's strange..I haven't seen anything like it and I've had lots of frogs. Are you feeding them some frozen foods too? They love bloodworms and brine shrimp :)

id like too,but ive never seen any around here,would small earthworms be okay?

Back
Top Bottom