My new Coral Frags

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

m3drver

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just thought I'd post some pics of a few frags i just got. These are my first corals, but not my last. I'm hooked now.

Green Candy Cane with its feeding tentacles extended

Branhcing Hammer, with some smaller ones at the base

Pulsing Xenia

Nice frags! I know what you mean by "hooked now" I'm feeling the same way about coral. I had to stop myself today from buying my third one this week. Very addicting.

Oh yeah, in this hobby corals are like drugs. :)

"Hey man...got a frag"

Hey this is NO laughing matter!
I need another frag man....Come on help a buddy out.

Actually I have 5 Acan frags coming tomorrow. Can't wait!
Then I'm going to get some more Acro frags from Ziggy953.

Who else has frags....????? I need more frags!

Nice frags BTW!

cmor,

I have some kenya's for sale. Here are some pics of what I have.

Attachments

• DSC00669.jpg
    DSC00669.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC00673.jpg
    DSC00673.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 79
Who else has frags....????? I need more frags!
NCPARS fall frag swap will be in the Allentown area, probably close to Something Fishy. No firm date is set yet tho.

I have anthelia you can have for free...just pay shipping and it's yours.

Last edited:
Sassy, let me see where I am after placing my Acans and the frags I'm gogin to get from Ziggy later this month (bi-monthly pay day).

Larry, let me know when the fall frag swap is. I should be able to make unless something drastic happens at work.

Nice frags. You will be surprised how fast the candy cane and hammer will grow when provided with the proper parameters. I have found that the branching species grow much faster then encrusting.

Nice frags. You will be surprised how fast the candy cane and hammer will grow when provided with the proper parameters. I have found that the branching species grow much faster then encrusting.

One of the candy cane heads has developed two mouths and it looks like it may be splitting. And the hammer has a bunch of smaller heads, about 9 of them, at the base. This is the way i got them . I'm curious to see how they progress, more so the candy can than the hammer. The Xenia has also started to spread onto the rock i placed it on.

Being new to corals i'm finding all this very interesting.

Back
Top Bottom