my new critter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rob28

Aquarium Advice Freak

Attachments

• blue lobster 001.jpg
    blue lobster 001.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 121
  • blue lobster 002.jpg
    blue lobster 002.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 533
  • blue lobster 003.jpg
    blue lobster 003.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 280
  • blue lobster 004.jpg
    blue lobster 004.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 225
Wow, what a brilliant blue. Congrats. Is there no concern that he may take out your crabs? I don't know anything about them so I was just curious.

yes, it is possible due to their being territorial. i am monitoring them, so if it gets hairy for the mini's, ill jus drop them back into the 55 gal for the time being.

oh yeah....thanx 4 the congrats!!! i just couldnt pass him by, everything i looked at just paled in comparison to him.

Cool. Hopefully it won't be an issue but at least your prepared if it does. Good luck. :)

Sad news

well, this is a prime example of get good advice but not taking it. All day the lobster seemed to be keeping to himself and tolerating the crabs crawling all over him, so I assumed they were good. I woke up this morning to my runt mini crab on his back....dead:(
The poor lil guy looked like he didnt even hve a chance. 4 of his arms were completley removed:(:mad::(

I guess this is what happens when irrisponsibility meets a newb.:bawl::bad-words::tgv:

Back
Top Bottom