my new GBR's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shellyx

Aquarium Advice Addict
Got these guy's today they had both paired up! The colors are lovely. Tried getting a good foto but they won't sit still long enough lol

ForumRunner_20130310_172708.jpg

ForumRunner_20130310_172657.jpg

Pretty! I just introduced a male to my female yesterday and it looks like they're already defending a spawning site. Good luck with them!

Pretty! I just introduced a male to my female yesterday and it looks like they're already defending a spawning site. Good luck with them!

Thanks, they're constantly together. I gave them some frozen bloodworm tonight and they, ve ate. Is there anything you recommend so I know they get a staple diet?

Thanks, they're constantly together. I gave them some frozen bloodworm tonight and they, ve ate. Is there anything you recommend so I know they get a staple diet?

I usually feed New Life Spectrum pellets; since they like to feed at the bottom I soak some in a spoon of tank water first so when I put them in they drop right away and they eat as they're falling. A few times a week I'll mix in some ground fish flakes for variety. Once a week they get frozen treats (bloodworms, shrimp, etc). They also like to graze on the shrimp or veggie or algae pellets I throw in for the corys too.

I usually feed New Life Spectrum pellets; since they like to feed at the bottom I soak some in a spoon of tank water first so when I put them in they drop right away and they eat as they're falling. A few times a week I'll mix in some ground fish flakes for variety. Once a week they get frozen treats (bloodworms, shrimp, etc). They also like to graze on the shrimp or veggie or algae pellets I throw in for the corys too.

Thanks want to make sure i feed them right. Good luck with yours :)

Back
Top Bottom